Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sleeping Buddies

Benjamin has never insisted on sleeping with a particular toy or animal. But I always give him 2 little blankets - one with Pooh attached and the other with Lion. I checked in on him at nap time today and this is what I found! I guess he does like to have them close by. (And yes, he's breathing - from the picture it looks like his mouth is covered up, but it's not)

4 comments:

Traci K said...

Cute picture! Looks like Daddy enjoyed the duck pond too! See ya' soon!

AmyB said...

That is too sweet! Damion just tosses his "loveys" over the side.

Anonymous said...

So, so, sweet and precious,nothing like a sleeping boy. Sure love seeing this blog of yours, helps keep us in touch. Your conventions coming soon ins't it? Thinking of you all especially today(19th)
Love you all
Aunt Susie

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

awww, I just put simon to bed with my t-shirt to see if he'll sleep better. He's been getting up countless times in the night since we moved. about to email you...Sara