Wednesday, July 18, 2007

An Update

Well, sometimes we think we are 'exempt' from certain things happening to us. I guess this is how I've been feeling - until yesterday. I had my 11 week appointment and found out that I've had a miscarriage. No signs or symptoms ever gave my an indication that this might be happening, so the news came unexpectedly. There are some things we do not question. We are just so thankful for our little Benjamin who continues to give us lots of laughs, hugs & kisses. So that is good medicine for our sad hearts. We will continue to take one day at a time...

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

Oh, Andrea. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Benjamin is good medicine.

Shana said...

So sorry about your loss. Makes us so thankful for what we have.

Photo Mommy said...

We have been there and can understand. It is not easy but your little boy will help you through.